Snow

♥환영합니다 ~♥欢迎♥

난 제니예요

나의 세계로 당신을 감사합니다


If you want to know more about me, READ MAI BLOG.

If you are here to judge me, LEAVE DIS BLOG ALONE

If you are here to feel with me, I LOVE YOU

If you are here to share with me, I HEART YOU

If you are here to just pass by, STAY AND LOOK




그냥 행복한 바보♥傻的单纯是幸福

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Yes I did,No I didn't

He tried to cheated me but i learned his lies from others. They are same age but I felt there's something diff between them.

Wc is like a big bro to me. And prince is still prince.

Yes I did. I did heard some rumours bout big bro. I was confused but i choose not to believe it in 2nd place. Afteral i did believe at da 1st place. I'm sorry big bro.

Yes I did. I did posted my feeling on my wall. I hope he will be a better man. Dont cheat on gurls anymore. He told me he like me, he treat me good, I'm silly and i thought it's true. Luckily a "saint" appear and stop me by telling me the truth that he is not a good guy. I should have know that. A young good looking musician, he got potential to fool around. But DON'T PICK ME. I'M NOT ONE OF THOSE GURLS WHO CAN SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YA. I trusted him but da truth hurts.

For me, 24 years old guy is not suitable for me.

OKAY. I gotta be clear here. To big bro WC HERO:

I never thought of why you will be soo mad bout this. Yes, I did heard da same thing bout you. but i thought it all over and I don't believe. I treat you as a boss from 3pm to 8pm. When I knocked off you are like a big bro to me. You said before, FREEDOM DANCE STUDIO IS LIKE A BIG FAMILY. I did ask myself, do i have a crush on this big bro? Finally da answer is no. I still love my ex. Just we are not fated to be couple.

I don't like to be misunderstood. So Hero dai gor.. don't think soo much k? Your comment made me pelik~=.=
I could not write my status so obvious untill i tag dat guy name.. I never know things will end up like this.

I can feel you are a good bro, how you treat ppl..everything.

My quote for WC HERO dai gor is : What ppl talk bout you i don't care. I know you are not.

I don't know you well but at least i won't trust 100% untill i really see it.

Yes ,your world is full of fantasy like him. i never judge you because you are nt him.
I saw how he treat me. I did nearly "eaten" by him coz of my sillyness.

I love freedom dance studio, I love this big family, I don't wish a stupid status which is nt talkin bout ya will change anything

PLS la~~~~~ my mind is full of  "wad da heck' now LOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow