Snow

♥환영합니다 ~♥欢迎♥

난 제니예요

나의 세계로 당신을 감사합니다


If you want to know more about me, READ MAI BLOG.

If you are here to judge me, LEAVE DIS BLOG ALONE

If you are here to feel with me, I LOVE YOU

If you are here to share with me, I HEART YOU

If you are here to just pass by, STAY AND LOOK




그냥 행복한 바보♥傻的单纯是幸福

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Frenship.Liking.Feeling.Forgeting.

For friendship, actually i got much to say. Since da problem is solved. I will just pray that nothing would  happen between us again. I asked Michael, will you mind friendship? Sad over a frenship? His answer was simple.but make sense. "No.Frens should be happy when together.not vex bout this and dat."

Bravo michael. You are so cool sometime. haha~

Liking.
Yes! i like him. but I gotta stop before I know anything.
Monday:
Wc is back from his busy schedule! waited for him few hours in da studio.but he din come. He suppose to teach a Bboy class on monday.but i forgot da time.
Had a nice time with michael, learned breaking. I gotta work hard for this. As I said on my fb, "I don't mind da bruises, I don't mind da pain. I trained so hard because you're da best in wad I'm doin now."

8pm~ Took bus back hostel from GK. Little bit of disappointment coz din see wc. I tell myself, don't put heart on this. No guys worth my love. I will control myself. No worries! ^^

12am~ prepared to sleep but my phone rang! guess who! 'Wc siong' calling! XD..
askin me wanna yam cha or not. of coz yes, but im tired though~ Ar warh ask Gnie along.

12.30am~They fetched me. Wc's car, Uncle Jay driving.LOL

12.40am~reached studio. many guys there. Step in, Saw him, "Jenny!!!" shouted at me -.-
asked me wad is my tortoise shoe for..haha..studio things..

One thing surprise me~ He prepared a big bag for recycling empty bottles. ^^ god job wc. But i was "shooted" by him "ask u come work u come recycle~" he's smiling. Dont bother him~ >.<

Go down mamak stall, near Tbun there lor.

Ngam ngam wan sit down beside gnie. "wei, u sit beside me ler~" wc said.
said got things wanna ask me wo. Michael sit beside me. He got things wanna ask me
I chat with michael..like buddy lo haha..

Order "roti tampar goyang goyang" again. haha plus teh ais xp

finished eating,continue talking.

wc asked me did my ex find me..I said yes..I don't really wish to talk bout this.

He ordered roti bom and nasi lemak. Fat die him XD

Ask me to share roti bom v him but i'm full.. i wonder why i wont give him face when I knocked off. Maybe after work he's not my boss..haha..

I reject to share v him coz i takut gemuk. He still cut da roti bom in2 half and put on my plate. I pass back to him. then nasi lemak come dy.
"You wan which 1? must choose one!" keep wan me eat..then say me fat >.<

i eat one scoop nasi lemak punya nasi then say" i eat dy.."
He juz dun care still wan me eat..lol

da nasi lemak de egg is goyang goyang de!! i just simply point at da egg yolk. SIMPLY..

then i dun bother him and talk v michael. Da moment i turned back i saw him cut da egg yolk and put on my plate. Is this da so called "体贴"?
haha

Jenny dun think too much :)

Go CC, they wanna play left for dead.
I talked v michael saje.
Michael sit beside me, then wc said "You two talk can dy no need play.talk can dy~~~"

A fun night v them. Wc fetched me back and I dunnu why I choose to tell him my secret. He keep askin. And I feel dat my secret is safe with him. Na big deal la. cheese!!! xp

PS: Gnie said wc say to her "eh..Jenny and Michael very sweet hor?" wc hit gnie's head when gnie ask "why? u jealous a?" haha

Wc is busy again. Start from 28th. His schedule is FULL! hope da show is successful! Dope u Wc! XD

Feeling.
thought of him again, tears flow. AND I SHOULD STOP!
lookin at our photos, I smiled. but meanwhile i remind myself everything should end.

Forgetin.
Delete a file is easy. Still can restore back everything. How bout memories? Can I forget them by just deleting them from my brain hard disk? and never restore back.

PS: I din ignore ur calls.

GOOD NITE EVERYONE ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow