Snow

♥환영합니다 ~♥欢迎♥

난 제니예요

나의 세계로 당신을 감사합니다


If you want to know more about me, READ MAI BLOG.

If you are here to judge me, LEAVE DIS BLOG ALONE

If you are here to feel with me, I LOVE YOU

If you are here to share with me, I HEART YOU

If you are here to just pass by, STAY AND LOOK




그냥 행복한 바보♥傻的单纯是幸福

Sunday, October 24, 2010

These days~ =

First Day of Work.
Wc taught me wad should i do.
1. Open gate
2.Take out banner
3.Switch on da light
4.Open door
5.Masuk office open 3 switch.
6.Buka air-conditioner

Then, pray at back door dere ^.^ 保佑生意兴隆,多多人来报名!

First day i sweep da corridor and da door steps. 2nd day I sweep and mop da floor of studio coz too dirty-.-

19years..da first time i wash toilet..nice experience! haha..actually wc say can just splash water~but i wanna try da feeling of washing toilet. As I wish xp

Work almost done. 8pm wc arrived.
It's time for me to knock off

Friday
Ngam ngam open da studio saw sooo many empty bottle inside dustbin
wad a waste lorrr~~~
Pick up and squeeze them and put inside plastic bag. Leave a message ask them not to throw it away coz those collect bottle de uncle aunty might need them to earn extra income PEACE!! =p

Michael Alva arrived at 3 something.
We watch snake movie together.. soo soo sooo boring da movie. Then Gnie arrive.
We dance hip hop a while, then ask michael to teach us "breaking"

Wad Guys can do, Girls Why not?!!

haha~~ We learn Head Stand, Hand Stand, Chair frizz?? I dunnu da name~

Back to home~ Hand so pain..
Da next day dont have to work!! DOPE!! xp~~

Saturday
couldn't wake up coz body pain..maybe da first time practice breaking~dats y~~><
Suddenly received Jackson's message..lol

"Good job xp..."
I was like "huh?" wad is he talkin about..Maybe he sent da wrong msg..haha

Afterwards oni i realized he is praising me for keeping da empty bottles.. Yeah we chat..nice chat v jackson.

Wc was at outstation for show~ will be back on monday.

We message at night after he called and ask how's everything in studio. He is da guy who older me 5 years~ lol..i wish he is=p opps!! kidding! haha
Message till 3am..I  fell asleep.

Sunday
Woke up at 10am.
Went out at 11.20am
Reach Timesquare at 12.15 something

Shopping alone is quite nice..No need to wait for others, others no need to wait for u, when tired can sit, when energetic just shop!!

I bought 5 items for RM300

TREAT- designs from local designers

Shop for formal clothes.
Yellow top RM59.90
Slacks RM79.90
Belt RM15.90
High heel shoe RM25

Total: RM180.70

Then I bought a M size Baby Milo Jacket HOT RED colour!! RM99.90







LOVE THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow