Snow

♥환영합니다 ~♥欢迎♥

난 제니예요

나의 세계로 당신을 감사합니다


If you want to know more about me, READ MAI BLOG.

If you are here to judge me, LEAVE DIS BLOG ALONE

If you are here to feel with me, I LOVE YOU

If you are here to share with me, I HEART YOU

If you are here to just pass by, STAY AND LOOK




그냥 행복한 바보♥傻的单纯是幸福

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I love the way they lie

 
    http://www.youmaker.com/

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright because I 
love
the way they lie, I love the way they lie 

I received a call from my mum,
She told me bout something,
which failed my day.
I dont wish to go that place.
anyone save me please..

It've been years since i'm brought into this,

and I never got a chance to save myself.
Their lies were beautiful,
make me hurt but I still love them.


They will say: "It will work for this time..Just go and pray hard."
I prayed,but nothing gain.
Hell yeah,i gain tears.


Just gonna stand there and watch me burn,
but it's alright because i love the way it hurts...


I just`want a normal life.


I never blame anyone for this but myself.

What can i do now...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow