Snow

♥환영합니다 ~♥欢迎♥

난 제니예요

나의 세계로 당신을 감사합니다


If you want to know more about me, READ MAI BLOG.

If you are here to judge me, LEAVE DIS BLOG ALONE

If you are here to feel with me, I LOVE YOU

If you are here to share with me, I HEART YOU

If you are here to just pass by, STAY AND LOOK




그냥 행복한 바보♥傻的单纯是幸福

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

da last date deal

jingyee.try to think from another angle..why must you keep bingxiong beside you?if you really love bingxiong,you should learn to let go, let him do what he likes.He needs to work hard for his future,if you think work while studying,he can fully concentrate?you cant be so selfish,if he do everything you wan,for you..who else going to thinking for him?who will know hw much effort he has to put on things that he need to cover?study,expenses,relationship..you will sad because you mind,he cant stay in msia study for you.you just mind that he cant sacrifice for you.if you always think that people have to sacrifice for you,then you are wrong..he can just put you down,dont contact you,dont even bothering you feeling well or not..but why he dint do so?because he still think that one day,after he success in his studies,he will fulfill what you asked for,craving for..please,ytrd he knew that you argue with ur friends,he quickly ask me for help,ask me accompany you.he worry everything about you..you know hw he much struggling when he decide to go indo?you keep on thought that you are the one who sad,who suffering..please stand on bx side and think for him!you are the aim for him.he study hard for you..be patient and wait for him.if u love him.u surely can wait for him..for now,you just concentrate on ur studies.set him as ur target,ur aim..he work hard for his future,same goes to you,you dont keep on turning on the same spot,keep moving on.you have to keep move on..tougher abit..you can overcome it.i trust..since both of u still love each other.nothing can stop both of you.not even barrier..believe

Yan Teng,
honestly I don't like it when i heard you become his godsis.
what yo commented for me,
I know everything make sense and its true.
I'm sorry to say this.
You are just an outsider.
You dont know what happen in my world,
you dont know why i need him,
If you think is dat easy like a gf need a bf,
I can just say dat,
you don't understand so don't judge anything.
Sorry.

Wait for a guy who did not fulfil da promise for 5 years?
I can't.

If i really want to stop him from his future,
I wont spend money to buy sthethoscope and surgeon coat for him.
If i want to stop him,
when he called dat time i can just take da suggestion he made.

That time he was coming back from ipoh,
he called me and said he dont want everything,
he wanted to be with me,
he said we can go a place where nobody can find us,
and stay there together

did he tell u bout this?

i know you can sacrifice everything for da one u love.
I used to sacrifice everything for a guy too.
I never thought of be with bx coz i love da guy very much.

Thanks to ur comment.
I'm selfish,
I want him to stay with me to face a very big problem in my life which can ruin my future.
I never think for him i wouldnt ask him to think properly while he saying those words such as "i dont want to go indonesia,i just want to be with u"
He is the only the 1 who worry about me, I never worry bout him?
He's struggling? He wont smile and show that very happy face and tell me" i apply for two school le lo! Pay money dy" i waited for him outside medicpro link for 2 hours. He come out and show me dat happy face while my heart was breaking.
Did he tell you how he break my heart?

What you hear is how im not understanding,
how i selfish,
how i want him to stay..

did he tell u he promise me to go utar APPLY but he afterdat say all those rubbish like " i ask many ppl opinion, and i think properly le, i dont think it worth to apply."

wad i want is he could fulfil his words but he did not!

PLEASE.
if you are here to judge,
leave my blog...
dont let me feel that even i had no priority to write my feelings here.

and..
YOU ARE SO CONCERN ABOUT HIM,
and you seriously make me feel,
im not good for him,
u r more suitable.

when i saw ur comment,
i decide to give up...
you make me awake dat i din think for him...blablabla
and thanks...

i give up

and i zu4fu2 you two



No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow