Snow

♥환영합니다 ~♥欢迎♥

난 제니예요

나의 세계로 당신을 감사합니다


If you want to know more about me, READ MAI BLOG.

If you are here to judge me, LEAVE DIS BLOG ALONE

If you are here to feel with me, I LOVE YOU

If you are here to share with me, I HEART YOU

If you are here to just pass by, STAY AND LOOK




그냥 행복한 바보♥傻的单纯是幸福

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Welcome♥

Hi readers!
I'm just about to start bloggin,
Not to mention dat i had deleted mai past article,
Just want to have a fresh start,
after da break up^^

Women's heart is a deep sea full of secret,
But they need a guy to reveal their secret and see their heart.


Da Gurl:
KowenneJenny Ngiow

Da DOB:
18th July

Da Hobby:
Things i ♥

Da Heart:
Fragile

Da Outfit:
According to mai mood

Da Song:
Canon In D

Da Wedding:
Fairy Tales

Da phone:
Pink please.

Da camera:
Lomo

Da Gang:
♥Suba
♥Subabyeah
♥JoAnKoRa
♥A4 + K3

Da Friendlist:
Loads

Da Specials:
Mai Family

Da Mood:
Moderate~


I spent most of my time on facebook,
probably b'coz everyone is doing so. ^^
I'm emotional,I cried easily so PLEASE DONT HURT ME.
I'm cheerful,I put up a mask on me when im in a horrible mood.
But somehow ppl will realize as I cant hide anything.


PS:Your secret is definitely safe with me. I cant't hide MY THINGS from others. But I will keep urs ^^

Da love relationship of mine is Complicated.
I love,I give,I take,I let go..
I used to love a guy A LOT,
I admit I wont forget him, he's way too special to me.
And then,
I met a guy,
He treat me very nice,
He give me everything he can,
We fell in love with each other,
maybe we're not fated enuf.


All I have to do now is keep reminding myself dat Single is Da Best!



Follow my blog if you want,
Close
Da tab if you don't,
Lastly,
This is KowenneJenny.

Nitez Readers!

CHIAOZ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow